COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Cardiff Transportations’ main goal is ensuring the health and safety of our customers and staff. We have always had our Contagious Illness Response Plan (CIRS) in place and during this COVID-19 period, Cardiff Transportation is following Federal, State, and Local health guidelines as well as public safety regulations along with CDC guidelines adhering to strict sanitation procedures.
- Cardiff recommends all passengers to wear a protective face covering. If a passenger prefers not to wear a protective face covering, the driver may refuse to transport that passenger.
- If a driver feels uncomfortable with providing transport to a visibly sick passenger for safety reasons, the driver can choose to refuse transport.
- Cardiff Transportation does NOT provide protective face coverings or gloves to passengers. It is the passenger’s responsibility to provide their own.
ALL CHAUFFEURS ARE PRE-SCREENED DAILY
Chauffeurs are assessed for the following symptoms prior to beginning their shift
All Chauffers Wear Mask and Gloves
All Our Chauffers Wear Mask and Gloves
The chauffeur must always wear a protective cloth face mask and latex gloves while on shift and carry hand-sanitizer. Passenger windows are recommended to be cracked open for ventilation purposes.
Vehicles Are Always Sanitized
Vehicles Are Always Sanitized
In addition, chauffeurs sanitize the vehicle in-between rides. In-car air filters meet original equipment manufacturer standards and are changed as recommended.
The following procedures have also been implemented regarding the safety of our chauffeurs and cleaning of vehicles:
• Our Company performs temperature and wellness checks on every chauffeur at the beginning of each shift.
• A thorough cleaning of each vehicle’s interior and exterior is being conducted daily.
• CDC approved cleaning supplies have been provided to each chauffeur to be used between trips.
• Vehicle approved sanitary fogging
• Interior surfaces are being wiped down and sprayed before and after each trip.
• Chauffeurs are always required to wear face masks with the customer in the vehicle.
• All sharable items have been removed from the backseat pockets of each vehicle.
• Chauffeurs will ONLY handle luggage with gloves.
• Chauffeurs will limit the contact with the client and avoid the shaking of hands.
As is our normal practice, we instruct all employees to seek medical care immediately if they feel ill or running a temperature. Of course, we do not allow any visibly sick employees to report to work. We are encouraging our team members who can work effectively from home to do so, minimizing in-office staffing levels.
We will get through it TOGETHER!
For more detailed information from the CDC and be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Your safety and comfort are foremost. All of our vehicles undergo regularly scheduled maintenance and safety checks by our team of expert mechanics and technicians based at our state-of-the-art facility in Palm Desert, California.
TAKE THE PLEDGE Safer Together, Greater Together
The Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau has created a commitment for our industry to share with visitors, employees, and residents. While the safety of our industry has always been one of our top priorities, we recognize it is even more critical today. Click Here to learn more